Percussion therapy is a method of inducing blood flow in a rapid manner to soften tissue in muscles, tendons and ligaments throughout the body for a more effective massage. It also elongates muscle fibers while providing relief on joints. With our handheld Hypervolt vibration devices by Hyperice, you can include 5-minutes of complimentary percussion therapy to target specific areas where you want to relieve soreness, improve your range of motion, promote circulation or even accelerate recovery. Just ask your therapist at your next Squeeze!
- Official Sweepstakes Rules
- What is Percussion Therapy?
- Health & Safety Protocols
- I need to talk to someone, who can I contact?
- How do I refer friends to Squeeze?
- How much clothing should I remove?
- I’m interested in owning a Squeeze, how do I get more information?
- What types of services do you offer?
- How does Squeeze work?
- Is Squeeze affiliated with Drybar?