If you were recently injured, you will need to wait 72 hours from the time of the accident to come in for a massage. This is a protective measure to minimize risk of additional injury. You should always get checked out by a doctor to ensure there are no hairline fractures or other issues where massage therapy would be contraindicated. If you would like to come in sooner, we will require a doctor’s note approving massage.
- Can I get a massage if I’m feeling sick?
- The massage I had caused bruising – is this normal?
- Is it safe to get a massage after surgery?
- How soon can I come in for a massage if I was recently injured or in an accident?
- What Holidays are you closed?
- Official Sweepstakes Rules
- What is Percussion Therapy?
- Health & Safety Protocols
- I need to talk to someone, who can I contact?
- How do I refer friends to Squeeze?