As a feel-good brand, we have made changes to how we operate to ensure the health and safety of our guests, team members and the community. Here’s what those changes look like:
IMPORTANT PRE-ARRIVAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- Before arriving at and entering the shop, please read the following health screening questions! If the answer to any of the questions is “Yes”, we ask that you stay home until you are able to pass the health screening.
- (1) Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official in the last 7 days?
- (2) Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 7 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other respiratory problems)?
- (3) Have you been in contact with anyone that has shown these symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days?
- A credit will be applied to any guest’s account that incurs cancellation fees as a result of answering “Yes” to any of the questions above so that they may rebook at a later date.
- You may enter through the front entrance on Ventura Blvd or from the parking lot in the rear. Check-in with the Maitre D’ upon entering.
- Team Members will be required to wear masks but this is optional for guests who have provided proof of COVID vaccination or a negative COVID test (completed within 72 hours of appointment).
ADDITIONAL SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
Updated Air Filtration Systems
- We have updated our HVAC systems with high-quality filters for increased ventilation throughout the shop and have added HEPA air purifiers to each massage suite.
Heightened Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
- On top of our usual cleaning process, we will be taking extra measures to clean and disinfect the entire shop throughout the day, using EPA-approved disinfectant products, in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
Hand Washing & Hygiene
- As always, our massage therapists will be required to wash their hands, forearms and elbows with soap and water between each guest.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the shop for all to use.