All guests between the ages of 13 and 18 will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the entirety of your massage, so make sure to bring them with you! Without them, we cannot get started. If your parent or guardian is running behind, we will do out best to accommodate the full massage time. However, if the Massage therapist cannot make this accommodation due to their schedule, we will only be able to accommodate your remaining time.
- Can I bring a pet with me to my appointment?
- I’m pregnant, can I get a massage?
- I just had surgery, can I get a massage?
- Do you offer couples massages?
- I’m a minor (under the age of 18), is there anything special I need to do?
- How old do I need to be to be able to use Squeeze?
- What if I want a longer massage than the Main Squeeze (80-minute)?
- Why can’t I book a Swedish or sports massage?
- What are my massage options?
- If I want to book an appointment for a friend or family member, how do I do that?