This varies by your insurer. In some cases, an insurer will pay for massage if a doctor prescribes massage for a covered condition. In this case, please save your email receipt, which will include the required massage therapist name and massage license number so that you can submit it for reimbursement to your insurer.
- Can I use my Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) to pay for massage?
- Does insurance cover massage?
- What are Squeeze Bucks?
- I have a Squeeze gift card, how do I use it?
- I have a promo code, how do I use it?
- How do I leave a tip?
- Can I pay with cash?
- How much does a massage cost?