We started Squeeze out of personal necessity. We love getting massages (who doesn’t?!). But we were frustrated by the two options out there: mediocre discount-establishments or overpriced spas ($250 for a massage? Really? No thank you.). Not to mention nobody had a fast and easy way to book and check out online. Like the saying goes, “If you want something done right, do it yourself.” So that’s just what we did. We built the kind of massage experience and brand that we longed for. We hope you’ll love it as much as we do.
The main things that differentiate Squeeze from other massage places include:
- Book, pay, and tip on the app so you can leave in a snap.
- No cashiers. No questions. No awkward checkout. You pay, then tip and review at your leisure. So after your massage, you can just float on out.
- We’re fancy, not schmancy.
- Our beautiful interior is designed by Drybar architect Josh Heitler, including a secluded relaxation room and the guest experience you’d expect from a high-end spa. Without the high-end price tag. Services start for as little as $109.
- You might think we’re mind readers.
- But we’re not. We just collect and save your massage preferences to your profile and share them with your therapist pre-massage, so they know exactly what you want, without any awkward exchanges.
- We’ve also integrated in-room iPads so you can control the lighting, music, and room temperature to your liking. Control freaks welcome!
- Extras don’t cost extra
- Each massage includes your choice of deep tissue, heat therapy, Hypervolt percussion therapy and aromatherapy at no additional charge.