At Squeeze, your comfort and safety are our highest priorities so if you have had an invasive surgery in the last 6 weeks we, unfortunately, cannot offer you a massage due to the risk of blood clots, unless you have a doctor’s note. We recommend consulting your doctor if you are not sure. We will be here when you are ready so get well soon!
- Can I bring a pet with me to my appointment?
- I’m pregnant, can I get a massage?
- I just had surgery, can I get a massage?
- Do you offer couples massages?
- I’m a minor (under the age of 18), is there anything special I need to do?
- How old do I need to be to be able to use Squeeze?
- What if I want a longer massage than the Main Squeeze (80-minute)?
- Why can’t I book a Swedish or sports massage?
- What are my massage options?
- If I want to book an appointment for a friend or family member, how do I do that?