You choose the length of the massage (50, or 80 minutes) and your desired pressure level (light, medium, firm, or deep tissue). Pregnant? Choose from any of our prenatal certified Therapists. After you book your appointment with your desired Therapist, you will also be able to tell us if there are any areas you would like to focus on or avoid, as well as whether or not you prefer oil over lotion, want your bed heated, or want a heat therapy enhancement. Also don’t forget, at Squeeze extras are never extra so enjoy deep tissue or Hypervolt percussion therapy and an optional, complimentary aromatherapy on us!
- Can I bring a pet with me to my appointment?
- I’m pregnant, can I get a massage?
- I just had surgery, can I get a massage?
- Do you offer couples massages?
- I’m a minor (under the age of 18), is there anything special I need to do?
- How old do I need to be to be able to use Squeeze?
- What if I want a longer massage than the Main Squeeze (80-minute)?
- Why can’t I book a Swedish or sports massage?
- What are my massage options?
- If I want to book an appointment for a friend or family member, how do I do that?